Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Course Videos in Beta

Hey y'all,

I'm going to cut to the chase about our beta course videos. Let's be honest—50% of them don't cut the mustard.

This year, I upgraded all my hardware, and it was a solid four months of climbing the learning curve. There were moments I thought about not launching the site at all. The current videos? They're okay, but I'm aiming for outstanding.

The silver lining? I've dialed in the adjustments, and I'm now totally CONNfident in delivering the high-quality videos I envisioned. The latest tutorials have really hit their stride, and with over 50 videos planned for this year, we're set for some top-tier content.

If you come across a video that feels 'off' or you recognize one from our older YouTube uploads, know that it's already on my list for a refresh. Plus, there's plenty of new stuff on the way!

I really value your feedback. If something's not working or could be better, don't hold back—tell me. Your input is crucial for improvement and it helps everyone in the long run.

Get ready for some fresh videos starting this week! I'm thrilled to be focusing more on teaching magic and incredibly grateful to have you all on this journey. Thanks for being a part of our beta phase and helping shape a better future for aspiring magicians in our magi-multiverse. 😊

Tim Askin, Mike Long and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Tim AskinMike LongJordan LinkerMarty Jacobs

There's lots of ways to learn!
 Check Out Our Classroom!

>