Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Enhanced Profile Access and Account Features

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce some improvements to our user account and profile management features. Here are the updates:

1. Easier Access to Your Account and Profile:
    • I have extended the login menu under the "Connect" section. Now, you can access both your account and profile directly from there.
    • Clicking the members icon at the top right will now take you directly to your account page instead of the login page.
  2. Profile Customization:
    • You can now upload any picture you want to use as your avatar. Personalize your profile with your favorite images!
  3. Username Display:
    • Your username will now reflect whatever is set in your first and last name fields. This makes it easier to recognize and connect with other members.
  4. Enhanced Email Privacy:
    • For those who use their email as their username, I've installed a plugin that will semi-disguise your email address. This helps to protect your privacy while still allowing you to use your preferred username.

We hope these updates make your experience on our forum even better. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to share them here.

Best, Doug

There's lots of ways to learn!
 Check Out Our Classroom!

>