Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Filming, Quizzes, Openers Webinar

I'm in the studio filming today and there will be a few new tutorials on the site this weekend. I've also been working on our first LSOH QUIZ (an interactive site feature, not a video) and I'm thinking this might be a fun way for folks to "Learn Sleight of Hand"!

I'm also setting up our next LSOH Webinar (on "Openers") which is scheduled for Thursday 7/18 @8pmET 7pm CT. Jimmy Talksalot (*& friends) will join us on this one! I'm sure we'll slant towards street performing here, but I also wanna chat about walkaround (restaurant / strolling.) I'm sure it'll be a fun time, always is with Jimmy.

Everyone who is registered on the site should be getting an invite to this as I'm going to make this live session available to all (* but yo: replays only for members) and I'll be making an official announcement about the event tomorrow on the blog space as well. Consider this another chance to get a sneak peek at a webinar experience if you've been on the fence about joining (and these free opportunities will end when beta does.)

as always, thanks for being part of my magi-multiverse, Doug

This has been your hype announcement and now I have some editing to do :)

Mike Kaminski and Mike Long have reacted to this post.
Mike KaminskiMike Long

I'm test driving the quiz feature if you wanna try it out

LSOH Magic Quizzes

Feedback appreciated!

There's lots of ways to learn!
 Check Out Our Classroom!

>