Please or Register to create posts and topics.

LSOH Webinars! 2 Live sessions every month

Hey Everyone!

Exciting news! We're launching our inaugural LIVE stream webinars in July, exclusively for site members. These will be hosted on the Streamyard platform, which means you won't need to download any apps—just join directly from your browser (it's what I use on YouTube, but these will not be hosted on the YT platform.)

These live sessions are primarily for your eyes only (FYEO)  I can host up to 250 members per event, and if we reach that limit, that's a good problem to have! All sessions will be recorded and available later as a "Conn's Classroom" course, another perk of membership.

Here's the inaugural schedule:

July 7th Noon. Open House We'll kick things off with an Open House where I'll give you a walkthrough of the site and conduct a brief learning session. Make sure to bring some cards! This session will likely be available to the public to give everyone a taste of what we offer.

Mid-July: Conn's Classroom - Openers!  We'll start our premium monthly event series, "Conn's Classroom," with a session on Strong Opening Effects. This will be the first of many exciting learning opportunities. I'll set exact dates and times once I get everyone in the doors and do a poll :)

Late July: Members Showcase Join me LIVE on stream as I invite site members to showcase their work. We'll also have some 'show and tell' moments where we can all learn something new. This is bookmarked for July 25th and if you're interested in participating, leave a comment on this post!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Doug

Mike Long has reacted to this post.
Mike Long

There's lots of ways to learn!
 Check Out Our Classroom!

>