Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Membership Dashboard and Tabs

The site looks great.

I would suggest that when members login they have a members dashboard.    When I login, I have to remember where to go to get the paid stuff.  You have to click down a couple levels to find it and it would be easier and clearer if that was not the case.

I would also suggest finding a way to not have it open up different tabs when moving through the site with the links.   I personally can start having 4-8 tabs open (I am using Chrome but I would assume other browsers do the same thing) as I am moving around.

Still, it is a slick site, and I look forward to improving my magic abilities.

Nicholas and Tim Askin have reacted to this post.
NicholasTim Askin

This is GREAT feedback. Thank you and 'site navigation' is on (the top of) the list

I know this is a beta release so not everything is functional. However, there should be some label on material that is not yet operative ("Under Construction" for example). That would avoid frustration of telling users that they need to join when they have already joined and logged in.

I attached a screen shot of what I get when I tried to watch the first coin lesson.

Uploaded files:

Thanks for that feedback (*and that screen shot.)
It's becoming apparent there's some connectivity issues between my shopping cart and my course content management system.

For the. time being, I've manually adjusted your account and you should now have access to everything

Top of the to-do list this week is to address any issues users might be having along these lines (priority!)

I think there should be a login option in the menu (or in a dropdown under the "account" avatar), or somewhere prominent on the page when you click the little avatar in the menu. It was really hard to find where to log into my account without going to one of the pieces of content that checks if you're logged in and offers a login box. Hope this makes sense.

Hey Mike (and thanks for joining up!)

There is a direct link to your account pages under the 'connect' tab in the header (one click away)

I'll consider devoting a tab to members (instead of burying it in 'connect') as that might be the gooder approach :)

THANKS again!

Thanks Doug, I see it now!

Doug Conn has reacted to this post.
Doug Conn

There's lots of ways to learn!
 Check Out Our Classroom!

>